Position Title: Parts Assembly, Order Picking/Packing & Shipping
Employer: EMF Rod Ends & Steering Components
Location: 825 Central Ave W, Linden, AB T0M1J0
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wage: Negotiable for the right person
Benefits: Blue Cross Enhanced Health and Dental Package after 3 months employment
- Assembly and Packaging of in-house Manufactured Automotive Parts
- Quality Control of parts before they are shipped out
- Shipping Orders out Domestic and International
- Cleaning and Organization of shop as needed
- Other general Shop Help as needed
- Eventually when the products are learned, answering the phones and assisting customers.
- All training will be provided.
- Must love to be around trucks and vehicles
- Mechanical experience a big asset
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be a hard worker and self-starter
- Must have Computer Experience
- Must have a good head on their shoulders
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb boxes every day, be on their feet most of the day, be able to lift, bend, twist and use their hands.
- Must have a Class 5 drivers licence
- First Aid certificate would be an asset but not required
- Must be 18 years old or older due to Employment Standards
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations
Please no drop ins or phone calls. Only the right candidate will be contacted for an interview.
Date Posted: October 12, 2022
EMF is a small business with 5 full-time employees and has been around since 2003. We are heavily involved with the Off Road and Lifted vehicle industry and started the business with Custom Fabrication (ie: bumpers, cages, suspension systems etc). We developed a line of rebuildable Rod Ends and Tie Rod Ends for customer Off Road steering and suspension systems that we have been manufacturing in house since about 2004. Since then we have evolved and are now machining a line of rebuildable Ball Joints and Steering joints for Street Trucks such as the Dodge Ram and Ford Superduty, amongst other makes and models.
We may be small, but our products have made a name for themselves and are sold all over the world. EMF Joints are in everything from Baja Cars in South America, Mining Vehicles in Canada to Sno-Cat machines in the Arctic, to name a few. We build high quality products and take pride in every piece we manufacture. Google Us!