April 5, 2021
Seeking a full-time CNC Lathe Operator to help us manufacture our high-quality automotive steering and suspension parts. We are located 25 minutes NW of Strathmore, Alberta 25 minutes East of Airdrie, Alberta and Approx 35 minutes from Cross Iron Mills Mall in Balzac, Alberta.
Full time: Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm
Start Date: Immediately
- 4 Older CNC Mazak Lathes. They aren't anything spectacular or new but they get the job done!
- Mazatrol Conversational
- Some AutoCAD or Solidworks knowledge would be a plus but isn't a deal breaker if you don't have it
- Ability to precisely measure, number and log every part coming out of the lathe to ensure accuracy and quality
- Learn how our parts work and how they fit
- There will be days where you will have to assemble our parts to get ready to ship to the end user. It's a great way to learn all about them!
- We would love you to grow with us... but be patient! Get to know us and our parts. Let us get to know you and then we can grow. Please don't try to change or force us to make changes right away. Work together!
- Automotive or mechanical background a huge asset. Everything we manufacture is for automotive, offroad or farming equipment. This is our life.
- Performance Bonuses are given from time to time when we think your hard work has gone over and above.
- Problem Solving Skills are a must. We always encourage questions when something isn't known... however, the ability to solve problems and be self-motivated is an excellent quality to have.
- hourly rate negotiable for the right person
- Company Paid Enhanced Blue Cross Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) after 3 month probationary period.
We are a small, casual business in the heart of Farming Country that sells our products worldwide and we need some help!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$38.00 per hour depending on experience
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you!